Hello guys, if you are searching for Hindenburg Report on Adani PDF you are on the right page. It is one of the largest groups of companies in India that specializes in communications projects in coal, ports, cement, green energy, and even fit for human consumption oil.
It has completed the news in India lately because of its rapid growth in the cement industry (buying a majority stake in Ambuja Cement and ACC Ltd.) as fine as news media (buying around 30% shares of NDTV). Its owner, Mr. Gautam Adani has been one of the top 4 richest persons on the earth for some time now.
Hindenburg Report on Adani PDF – Overview
|1||Topic||Hindenburg Report on Adani PDF|
|4||PDF Link||Given below|
About Hindenburg Research Adani Report PDF Download
• On January 24, 2021, Hindenburg Research released a statement on the Adani Group, led by Gautam Adani, the world’s third-richest person.
• The report assumed that the group was occupied in massive and “brazen stock manipulation” and an “accounting fraud scheme.”
• In rejoinder to the report, billionaire investor William Ackman tweeted that he found Hindenburg Research’s report on the Adani Group to be “highly credible”. The Adani Group has also avowed that it may take permissible action against Hindenburg Research for its allegation.
• The Hindenburg report stated that the Us-based firm hold short positions in the Adani Group via US-traded bond and non-Indian-traded derivatives. The Research disclose its short position.
Information About Gautam Adani
Gautam Shantilal Adani
|24 June 1962 (age 60)|
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
|2||Education||Gujarat University (dropped out, 1978)|
Founder and Chairman of Adani Group
|President of Adani Foundation|
|7||Children||2, including Karan Adani|
|8||Relatives||Pranav Adani (nephew)|
Who is Gautam Adani?
- Gautam Adani is a self-made billionaire, and India’s richest man, with a net worth of around $118 billion as of April 2022. Much of this prosperity was accumulate during the past three years through his company Adani Group, as the share prices of his key listed companies climb, pushing the billionaire’s rank to the third-richest man in the world, after Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.
- The entrepreneur began as a service trader in the 1980s ahead of he founded his company Adani Group in 1988, eventually growing it into a private transportation empire that operates ports, airports, and coal mines across India and the world.
- The group also has many subsidiaries all the way through its data and cable centres and the manufacturing of defence goods. It plans to expand further through a $70 billion investment in green energy businesses in the upcoming year. The company’s success has often been linked to lucrative government concession, thanks to Adani’s close ties with India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party.
- In the past, Adani has been a singing supporter of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision for a “self-reliant India.”
Here you can free download Hindenburg Report on Adani PDF by clicking the link given below.